The team at GradLeaders thanks you for being a customer and has timely information to share about our product stabilization and innovation efforts, as well as industry news to keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest in career management.
Stability Updates and Upcoming Enhancements
We’re exceedingly pleased by the progress that has been made on our stability and innovation projects.
As a reminder, the CSO System will continue to be supported and enhanced through the summer of 2018 at minimum. With this in mind, we are releasing a number of improvements to the CSO System including:
- Additional fixes to system event HTML email templates
- Tweaks to the approval workflow process in the co-op/intern module
- Updates to issues with custom menu locations
- Fixes to the scheduling of ad-hoc appointments
- Updates to the employer evaluation functionality
- And multiple other smaller fixes to the system
Don't forget to check the Client Services Website for more information for updates on additional Stability Enhancements and New Features.
Partner Job Feeds
In our continued effort to help millions of students find their dream job by providing student recruitment technology and career services expertise to universities and career centers, we are releasing an update to our Partner Job Feed Integration that many of our school partners are already using. This enhanced “Partner Job Feed” feature coming in December will include an all-new way for your students to find their dream job by offering them a new “Partner Jobs” tab alongside their main career center job board. This new “Partner Jobs” tab will give students the ability to search and filter pre-approved jobs from Monster® and ZipRecruiter® right within the CSO System:
This new “Partner Jobs Feed” feature will:
- Increase student engagement with your office by providing a single location for all job search activities right within your career service platform
- Increase employment outcomes – all jobs will first be automatically filtered by GradLeaders to only display college student appropriate and degree required opportunities
- Save you time – there is nothing our school admin users need to do once it is turned on
For more information, please contact your CRM or download additional materials below:
CSO System Transition Process and Timeline
Our first few CSO System schools have successfully upgraded from their CSO System installations to the new GradLeaders Career Center platform. As a result, we have made a few tweaks to the process and timeline for these transitions. See below for more details:
Before Your Start Date: GradLeaders Prep
- Your GradLeaders Career Center will be created from our model system
Step 1: Administrator Training
- Watch training videos
- Verify customizations
- Q&A calls with your Upgrade Lead
Step 2: Data Import + Review
- Data imported from your CSO System to GradLeaders Career Center
- Imports will be mapped and completed by your Upgrade Lead
- Review Imported Data
- Review specified modules and request recommendations
Target Launch Date: Go Live!
- Final import of items created since initial import
- Launch your new GradLeaders Career Center platform
- Notify new users of new login URLs
- CSO System login pages disabled, updated to direct users to new login pages
For more information please contact your CRM or download the guide below:
Thinking About Upgrading?
Our project list for summer 2017 transitions from the CSO System to the GradLeaders Career Center is filling up. Our project team has emailed 100+ schools that already completed our GradLeaders Career Center Upgrade survey, and is working through the process of scheduling calls to plan the transition timelines. Please complete our short survey if you are interested in upgrading:
GradLeaders Career Center Webinar:
The team at GradLeaders wants to show you a brief demonstration of the GradLeaders Career Center platform.
Mark your calendar and click the link below on the day of the session.
Login Information for GradLeaders Career Center Webinar
When: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Event number: 667 474 743
Event password: GLwebinar1214
Event address for attendees:
Audio Conference Information
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208
Global call-in numbers:
Access code: 667 474 743
Save the Dates for 2017 Conferences
There’s a lot to already look forward to in 2017 including:
- Our 12th annual MBA Connections Conference in April 2017 in Columbus, OH
- And an all-new Campus Connections Conference in May 22-23, 2017 in Austin, TX which for the first time will connect professionals from our undergrad school and corporate partners to discuss new careers services and campus recruitment strategies, trends, and best practices
- A bigger-and-better combined User Conference in May 23-25, 2017 in Austin, TX with program tracks for CSO System users, GradLeaders Career Center users, undergraduate career service professionals, MBA career service professionals, and more
More Upcoming Events and Tradeshows
In addition to our own conferences, GradLeaders attends and sponsors a wide variety of industry-related events throughout the year. Here are a few of the upcoming events on our schedule:
Annual SoACE Conference: December 4-7, 2016 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
2016 MPACE Annual Conference: December 7-9, 2016 in Denver, CO
Contact us for more info about any of these events.
Be on the lookout for an invitation from a GradLeaders representative to “Plan for 2017.” These one-on-one calls with your dedicated Customer Success Manager are intended to keep you informed on topics specific to your school and also give you an opportunity to ask questions or request advice on ways to better utilize everything GradLeaders has to offer.
As our customer base continues to grow so is our team! We've added multiple new members to the Higher Ed Customer Support and SuccessTeams -- if you haven't already heard from them you will be soon:
Marco Galvan - Customer Support Associate
Josh Zeise - Customer Support Associate
Joel Schumm - Customer Success Manager
Helen Brushart – Customer Success Manager