On March 12, 2020, we made the difficult decision to cancel Connections 2020, scheduled for May 11-13th in Columbus, Ohio. As travels bans and restrictions increased, we followed the lead of our esteemed higher ed and employer partners’ efforts to reduce non-essential travel and "stay at home" in hopes of limiting coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) exposure.
Instead, GradLeaders is hosting several virtual presentations on behalf of our employer and career center partners. Each presentation will be a bit different, as each company and school certainly is, but you and your team will gain specific takeaways such as:
- New jobs for current students and alumni
- Remote, virtual and telecommute opportunities
- Corporate culture & hiring processes
- Emerging talent & functional needs
- Any program and process changes driven by COVID-19
Other timely topics that presenters may cover include:
- Industry trends
- Understanding and leveraging your strengths
- What career readiness means
- Greatest challenges in college recruitment
- Student-athlete professional development
- The future of early talent recruitment
For more information on the virtual presentations or to be a presenter, please contact us today.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.