GradLeaders proudly salutes those who have served and those who continue to serve. It’s because of your continual sacrifice and commitment to our country that we are able to conduct our lives freely and without fear. We are proud to be partnering with college career centers to help these students succeed in the next chapter of their life and help them find their dream job. If your company has a specific veteran hiring initiative, you’re looking to hire students or recent alumni with military backgrounds, or just need great leaders for your business, GradLeaders can help you find the perfect candidate with military experience. Today, our GradLeaders Recruiting network includes:
- 185 current job-seeking students affiliated with a “Military in Business Club” on campus.
- 263 current job-seeking students affiliated with a “Veterans Club” on campus.
- 8,415 current undergraduate students and 993 graduate students with “Army” in their resume.
- 825 undergraduate students and 146 graduate students with “Marines” in their resume.
- 3,925 undergraduate students and 473 graduate students with “Navy” in their resume.
- 3,071 undergraduate students and 289 graduate students with “Air Force” in their resume.
- 373 undergraduate students and 53 graduate students with “Coast Guard” in their resume.
- 1,602 undergraduate students and 82 graduate students with “National Guard” in their resume.
- 1,966 undergraduate students and 239 graduate students with “Veteran” in their resume.
It’s students and alumni like these who have served our country that have what it takes to best serve your company.
From all of us at GradLeaders, Happy Veteran’s Day.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.