Every recruiter deals with the challenges of the current economic state -- not enough time, money, or resources -- but beyond those basic pains MBA recruiters must also deal with these more complicated issues.
Despite predicted improvements to the MBA recruitment landscape in 2013, many employers will still lack simple solutions to the following problems:
- Finding leadership talent that matches your company's culture.
- Keeping your company's brand top-of-mind when candidates start seeking.
- Finding up-to-date resumes and job-seeker profiles.
- Making a personal connection with candidates.
- Flagging & tagging candidates to give to hiring manager.
- Finding students "still seeking" each Spring.
- Filling the pipeline with elite, diverse, and international talent.
- Analyzing current recruitment efforts to make improvements in near future.
- Managing and simplifying the on-campus recruitment schedule/calendar.
- Getting access to MBA students earlier in the process.
In the coming year MBA Focus will tackle these challenges (plus others) and attempt to alleviate these pains by sharing best practices from our network of leading employers. If you'd like to sign up for these monthly tips based on 100+ collective years of experience in MBA recruitment please click here and select the "Best Practice Tips for Employers" email subscription.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.