Here are some tips and tricks for getting the most out of our Looker Ad-Hoc Reporting data visualization tools from Dave Hoy, our Business Intelligence Specialist:
November 2017 Product Announcements:
- For you early adopters that are already writing reports (Looks), I wanted to point out some recent additions to the data model.
- Previously you had to report on Company Events separately for Single Company and Multi-Company events. There is now an “Events-All” explore that combines everything. If you have Looks built off of the Single and Multi-Company explores, they are not being removed.
- The newly enhanced Co-Op / Internship module is now fully modeled and you can Explore it as well.
- A few schools have expressed concern about being limited in their data exports to 500 rows.
- There is a simple solution that I overlooked in the earliest training sessions. See screen shot below, when you run the download, be sure to select “All results” as the “Limit”
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.