GradLeaders already offered robust reporting options, but now, metrics dashboard enhancements to the GradLeaders Career Center platform have made it even easier for career advisors to access data day-to-day and connect more students to their dream jobs.
Here’s what’s included in the new dashboard:
- Candidate Activity enables you to filter and view student and/or alumni logins, sign-ups, job applications and other ways your candidates are engaging with your career center by class year, degree/program and major/area of study.
- Advising/Coaching Metrics provides a detailed breakdown of advising capacity by week including available timeslots, filled appointments (including % filled), year-over-year available vs filled appointment comparisons, and appointments per advisor/coach or candidate
- Employment Reporting gives you an inside look at job outcomes including:
- Most recent job offers your students have received including student name, company name, job/offer type and status, detailed in a grid.
- Employment status of recent graduates is available in a highly visual pie chart for at-a-glance review of student job outcomes.
- Salaries by job function delivers advanced salary information including number of full time acceptance offers from your students, salary mean, median, low and high so you can help your students negotiate the best offer.
- Job Posting Activity helps you easily visualize opportunity metrics including number of postings, number of companies posting, year-over-year changes, average job posting views, applications per job and total applications submitted.
- Employer Engagement enables you to build relationships that yield the most opportunities for your students with a view of how employers interact with your career center. Access weekly employer logins, job postings, events and on-campus interviews over the last year, with benchmarking of prior years.
Want more information? Download the “Guide to Your New GradLeaders Career Center Metrics Dashboard”
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.