We're excited to unveil our first of many Regional Roundtable events in a major city near you! Our initial Regional Roundtable will be held July 18th in the Boston area at Worcester State University. The day-long summit bringing together our career center partners under one roof to receive hands-on system training, network, and hear about the latest technology updates from GradLeaders. This exclusive event helps you collaborate and build stronger relationships with others in your area, while receiving more individualized attention.
- 9:00-9:30am Opening Session
- 9:30 - 10:30am Session 1
- 10:30-10:45am Networking Break
- 10:45-11:45am Session 2
- 11:45am-1pm Networking Lunch (provided by GradLeaders)
- 1:00-2:00pm Session 3
- 2:00-2:15pm Networking Break
- 2:15-3:15pm Session 4
- 3:15-4:00pm Final Questions
Potential Session Topics Include:
- Staff Setup
- Managing Events + Interview Schedules
- Managing Advising Appointments
- Reporting + Metrics
- Student Engagement
- Employer Engagement
- Maximizing Outcomes
- Mass Email + Text Messaging
- Configuration, Branding + Permissions
- Check-In, CareerTracker + Other Hidden Functionality
- Document Management
- APIs + Integrations
- Workshops, Co-op + Other Modules
- Data Clean-up
- General Marketing Best Practices
Want to Host a Regional Roundtable or Suggest a Topic?
Contact us at email@example.com.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.