We are returning to the Hilton at Easton for our 14th annual Connections conference, an exclusive forum for the most influential leaders in student recruitment and career services. During this event, attendees will have the opportunity to network with academic deans, directors of career development, employer relations and career center thought leaders as well as VPs of talent acquisition, recruitment team managers, human resources business partners, diversity & inclusion reps, university relations and campus recruitment experts.
Our Connections 2019 agenda includes:
- Evening Networking Reception at the Hilton lounge and terrace at Easton Town Center.
- Keynote Address “You Have 8 Seconds, Go!” from Debra Jasper, Ph.D. of Mindset Digital
- Panel of Experts: Unique Strategies for Reaching Today's Students including discussions on Email vs Text Messaging, Recruitment Marketing, Proactive Sourcing vs "Post and Pray," Downturn in Event Attendance, Virtual vs In-Person/On-Campus Recruiting, and more.
- Moderated Discussion: Non-Traditional Students with Unique Career Paths including The Rise of Specialty Masters Programs and Nanodegree Certifications, Serving and Recruiting Part-time students, Career Switchers, and more.
- Panel of Experts: Secrets to Creating a Successful Internship Program including discussions on Experiential Learning, Cooperative Education, Community Engaged Learning, Intern Conversion Rates, and more.
- Developing the GradLeaders Roadmap: Open discussion on new product ideas.
- Open Discussion on Innovative Solutions to Industry Challenges including outcomes and employment reporting, diversity recruiting, international hires, budget challenges, and more.
- Networking Activity: Meet every employer + career center partner in attendance.
Don't miss Connections 2019! Limited availability remains. Save your spot now.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.