Have you noticed the new Email Metrics Summary widget on your Admin dashboard? This new dashboard widget with your overall email metrics includes a quick link to the Metrics Tab, where more robust email metrics are available. The new Email Metrics widget on the Metrics Tabs offers at-a-glance email analytics, including:
- Overall Email Statistics highlights total # of emails sent, delivery rate, open rate, and click-through rates.
- Daily Email Activity graphs the # of emails sent, # delivered, and # opened per day.
- Email Batches Sent shows breakdown of the key metrics per batch email sent.
- Click-Throughs by URL shows which embedded links and attachments have been clicked in your emails.
- Undeliverable Emails provides details for email sends attempted which were undeliverable, with reasons explained.
- Emails Not Sent provides detailed report for specific email addresses which cannot be sent to, with reasons explained.
As always, you will have filters to alter the data being displayed and the ability to click on the charts to drill down to details.
In addition to the Metrics, you can also view email analytics from the new Mass Emails screen or individual email delivery statuses within the CRM activity tracking tools in GradLeaders Career Center. A few new canned reports can be found under the “Reports” tab in your GradLeaders Career Center admin portal as well. These reports offer 1-click exports or flexible customization options so you can quickly download the specific data you need.
Looking for more? Get access to even more insightful reports, create your own data visualizations, and schedule automated reports to you and your team with the data you care about most. Add the most important charts and data points right on your dashboard to quickly review KPIs on every login. Contact us to learn more at GradLeaders.com/Looker
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.