MBA Focus proudly salutes those who have served and those who continue to serve.
America is a great nation, full of opportunity and possibility. Americans can be educated in the school of their choice, work for the employer of their choice, and possibly even start a business in the industry of their choice. Our great country affords the freedom required and means necessary to turn plans and dreams into partnerships and degrees. However such freedom comes at a great cost. This Veteran’s Day, MBA Focus salutes the brave men and women who wear the uniform of any of our military service branches. It’s because of your continual sacrifice and commitment to your country that companies such as our own are able to conduct our lives freely and without fear. We thank all of you for your service and will never forget those who gave the ultimate sacrifice in the name of freedom.
MBA Focus also salutes the men and women who have served their country and are now associated with our partner business schools either as students or alumni. Here is a breakdown of some of the military talent we have in our database:
- 371 current MBA students are affiliated with a Military in Business Club.
- 201 current MBA students are affiliated with a Veterans Club.
- 2,202 candidates have the word “Army” in their resume.
- 258 candidates have the word “Marines” in their resume.
- 585 candidates have the word “Navy” in their resume.
- 979 candidates have the words “Air Force” in their resume.
- 139 candidates have the words “Coast Guard” in their resume.
- 190 candidates have the words “National Guard” in their resume.
- 90 candidates have the word “Veteran” in their resume.
It’s students and alumni like these that make our exclusive network the best source of leadership talent available. They’ve proven their mettle by serving their country, and they have what it takes to best serve your company.
From all of us at MBA Focus, Happy Veteran’s Day.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.