Now that it’s officially Summer and both the career services and campus recruitment industries have slowed down, I wanted to take a moment to provide an update on the past academic year and recruiting season and to thank you for being a partner of GradLeaders. But first, I’d like to celebrate our team.
It’s been great year full of many accomplishments!
In our 3rd year as GradLeaders, we:
- Surpassed 50 million users (and counting) and helped connect another 1,000,000 students to their dream jobs!
- Added more than 50 new school and employer partners to our exclusive network.
- Launched new mobile interfaces for students and employers. Worcester State University called it “a win” for their career center stating that students “love the new interface” and employers will now be able to post jobs, schedule on-campus events and more from anywhere, anytime.
- Released hundreds of other new features to our already robust platform including Metrics Dashboards, MBA CSEA Employment Reporting and NACE First-Destination Survey enhancements, a new Experiential Learning Management System (ELMS), Specialty Masters and Continuing Education Student Recruiting Tools, Automated Attendance Tracking & Student Check-In improvements, Building & Room Management Tools, and more.
- Migrated over 100 career centers from their legacy CSO Systems to the upgraded GradLeaders Career Center platform.
- Spent 4 days with nearly 200 customers in attendance for our annual Conference in our hometown of Columbus, Ohio and achieved a 100% satisfaction rating again this year.
- Signed exclusive partnerships with some really innovative companies like The Whether and Cerkl and also grew our Career Network Partnerships and technology integrations to now include Monster, ZipRecruiter, CareerBuilder, Salesforce, TopResume, TMP, Symphony Talent, Oleeo, SurveyMonkey, Looker, LinkedIn, Google, Microsoft, Avature, Kenexa, Indeed, Snag-a-Job, CollegeRecruiter, and WayUp.
- Donated thousands of dollars, backpacks, stockings and our time to various charities throughout the year as a part of our GradGivers initiative.
As you may have heard, we have also made some recent changes to the organization to further align our team with our core GradLeaders values, mission statement, and company vision: to help millions of students find their dream job by providing student recruitment technology and career services expertise to universities and career centers. The goal of these changes was to refocus our business on what we do best and to restructure resources to better serve you and your team.
While we’re all really proud of our accomplishments from the past year, we’re even more excited for what’s to come in the 2018-19 academic year and recruiting season, including:
- Technology updates and new features like our Recruitment Marketing Solution, Career Discovery Platform, Automated Newsletters, Business Intelligence Platform, Walk-In Staff Availability, additional Co-Op + Internship Module Enhancements, Advising Appointment Enhancements, New Document Category Enhancements, Custom Resume Book Enhancements, Additional Industry Standards and Compliance Updates, Social Media Sharing Tools, and much, much more.
- More best practice sharing based on our 30+ years of industry experience via a new monthly webinar series, new Regional Roundtable 1-day training and networking conferences around the world (don’t forget to sign up for our first in the Boston Area on July 18), our innovative new LAUNCH Program to help students launch their careers, and other virtual on-demand resources available to you anytime, anywhere.
- And more jobs and more students using our platform than ever before as a result of new partnerships, additional integrations, and increased engagement through new tools and best practices.
Our goal, as always, is to truly be partners with you and to connect even more students to their dream jobs through improved technology, superior customer support and game-changing partnerships that will revolutionize the market as we understand it today— but I need your help. If you have ideas for what you’d like to see from GradLeaders or how we can improve, I’d love to hear from you. Feel free to email me at email@example.com. A reminder, no idea is too big or too small, especially if it will help you and your team!
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.