Now that you’re virtual, it should be easier to track results and improve your processes over time. Take advantage of built-in reporting tools to drive better outcomes; increase team efficiency; maximize student engagement; increase opportunities for students; and improve satisfaction. Here are six quick tips:
- STAY ON TOP OF STUDENT ENGAGEMENT: Review trends for logins, sign-ups, job applications and other ways your job seekers are engaging with your career center both in-person and virtually.
- REVIEW EMPLOYER ENGAGEMENT: Build relationships that yield the most opportunities for your students by understanding which employers are most engaged with your career center.
- REVIEW COACHING/ADVISING ACTIVITY: Breakdown coaching activity and advising capacity to uncover best practices amongst your team.
- ANALYZE EMPLOYMENT OUTCOMES: Dive deeper into job offers, employment status, and salaries to really understand where your students are landing and how you’re doing from a career services standpoint.
- TRACK JOB POSTING TRENDS: Other than employment outcomes, the most important metric to stay on top of is job posting trends and how students are interacting with those job postings. The right balance of job postings, views and applications ensure that both students and employers are satisfied with your career center.
- AUTOMATE SURVEY EVALUATIONS: It’s also critical to send and collect satisfaction data from students and employers throughout the school year. Simplify the collection of evaluation survey data with the aid of technology.
Download the full guide including more tips for virtual advising, virtual communication, virtual events, virtual team collaboration, and virtual outcomes data collections. Already a GradLeaders partner school? The guide includes PRO TIPS for ways to simplify virtual career services using our platform
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.