We're pleased to unveil a more detailed agenda for this year's Connections Conference, where we'll bring together thought leaders and experienced professionals under the same roof to discuss the industry’s biggest challenges. Join us and create new professional connections with some of the most influential people at the world’s top-ranked schools and leading global employers, all while exploring the innovative spirit of Columbus, Ohio.
While this event is chock-full of more sessions than ever before, we have individual tracks for each user type.
MONDAY, MAY 7
- 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Registration
- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Networking Reception (Rooftop Bar)
TUESDAY, MAY 8
- 8:30 AM - 8:45 AM: Welcome to Connections 2018
- 8:45 AM - 9:45 AM: Panel of Experts: Work Smarter by Automating Processes
- 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM: Buzzword Bingo: Network with Every Employer + Career Center Partner to Solve Your Unique Problems
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Breakout Sessions
- Moderated Panel: Hot Topics and Industry Trends
- Dartmouth’s Success Story: Preparing Our Brick-and-Mortar Career Center for the Next Generation of Students
- 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM: Panel of Experts: The Future of Diversity Student Recruiting
- 2:45 PM - 3:45 PM: Breakout Sessions
- MBA Career Center Technology Showcase + New Feature Brainstorm
- Campus Career Center Technology Showcase + New Feature Brainstorm
- Recruiting Technology Showcase + New Feature Brainstorm
- 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM: Open Discussion
- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Networking Dinner on Your Own
WEDNESDAY, MAY 9
- 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM: Day 2 Welcome
- 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM: Thriving in Disruptive Times Keynote from Mark White
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Peer Problem Solving Roundtables
- Student Engagement
- International Recruiting
- Identifying Soft Skills
- Specialty Masters Programs
- Optimizing Budgets
- Data to Drive Results
- Assessments and more
Have a Particular Topic You’d Like to Cover That You Don't See?
It’s not too late to fill out this pre-conference survey to help us customize the agenda to meet YOUR specific needs.
Want to Learn More or Attend? Click Here
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.